This Windows 10 Professional Key is valid for both 32 and 64 bit full versions for 1 PC, NOT for Mac.
You're already an expert with the familiar Start menu, task bar, and desktop. Live tiles provide streaming updates of what matters most, instantly.
Windows 10 Pro is designed to be compatible with your existing hardware, software, and peripherals. While permanently enabled, updates help you keep up to date with features and security support for your device's life cycle.
If you buy Windows 10 Pro License, it will give you absolutely the best experience for doing what you do. Stay focused with easy ways to snap apps in place and optimize your screen space for getting things done. See your open tasks in a single view and create virtual desktops to gain space or group things by project, like Office apps for work and games for play.
You will never worry whether your device is lost or stolen when you buy Windows 10 Pro key, BitLocker and BitLocker to Go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
Gaming just got even better as long as you buy Windows 10 Pro Product Key. Not only do your existing games work great, but now you can play and connect with gamers across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. From the best casual games to a new generation of PC gaming, Windows 10 Pro is built for games you love.
Some users may afraid of uncustomed operation on Windows 10 Pro, but the fact is that it is a really easy and convenient experience with it. You will find it is quick to be familiar with and you can not live without it after a long-time using. No more to say, start a comfortable system from now!
How to activate Windows 10 Pro Pruduct Key:
The first way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Professional.
2. Open system "Control Panel" - "All Control Panel Items" - "System", and click "Activate Windows" & "Change Product Key".
3. Click "Activation" and enter your Windows 10 Pro key.
The second way:
1. Download and install Windows 10 Pro Professional.
2. Right-click "Start Menu", choose "System".
3. Click "About", then Click "Change Product Key" or "Upgrade Your Edition of Windows".
4. Click "Change product key" and Enter your Windows 10 Activation Key.