The Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Activation Key will be delivered with eMail, please make sure your email address is correct and don't forget to check the spam or junk mail folder too.
Microsoft Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is an integral part of Windows Server 2019, i.e. a license of Windows Server 2019 is required for each installed copy of the server software.
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is the platform of choice for building virtualization solutions for every end customer need, including delivering individual virtualized applications, providing secure mobile and remote desktop access, and providing end users the ability to run their applications and desktops from the cloud.
Each user or device accessing a licensed Windows Server requires a Windows Server CAL or a Windows Server and a Remote Desktop Services (RDS) CAL.
With a Device CAL, you purchase a CAL for every device that accesses your server, regardless of the number of users who use that device to access the server.
Simplify IT Management
Windows has improved management of Remote Desktop Licensing server and entitlement through Active Directory (AD)
- Leverage high availability RD Licensing servers with forward-compatibility for future versions of Windows Server to enable easier management of licenses from a variety of RDS releases.
- Manage licenses for your employees by bringing the ability for the RD Licensing servers to update RDS user Client Access Licenses (CALs) into AD objects without accessing AD directly.
- Performance Counters APIs provides partners an easy way to access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver a consistent user experience.
End users will be able to leverage desktops and apps through RDS 2019 to maximize productivity.
- Modern notifications for RemoteApp in the Action Center improve productivity with applications like Microsoft Outlook.
- Discrete Device Assignment in RDS 2016 to bring better security, virtual machine (VM) isolation, and performance for your graphic-intensive workloads. These improvements in GPU virtualization technologies will result in reduced network traffic and smooth video playback.
- Reduced CPU usage on the client and server and bandwidth gives better image quality and faster end-to-end web client experience.
- With Windows Admin Center integration, it is easy to consolidate all local and remote server management into a single pane.
- Windows Defender optimizations for multi-session give you more confidence in bringing a secure, scalable and cost-effective desktop experience to end users.
- Web client support for Single Sign-on (SSO) delivers a streamlined authentication experience for users connecting via the web client.
- A few additional features include easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption, all of which, work toward providing a trusted end-to-end RDS deployment.