The Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 USER Connections Key Global Key will be delivered with eMail, please make sure your email address is correct and don't forget to check the spam or junk mail folder too.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services 50 USER Connections Key Global will give customers the opportunity to leverage fantastic enhancements that make it the optimal version of RDS, to date, with several areas of innovation to improve the administrative and client experiences.
If you are looking to expand your remote user base for Microsoft Windows Server 2019, you need RDS User CALs to give users access to your database from anywhere. Expanding on a large scale? This is the solution for you. Give up to 50 remote users access to your network with this 50 RDS User CAL bundle for Microsoft Windows Server 2019 here.
If your team has several members who may be accessing your Microsoft Windows server on different devices from different locations, you need to equip them with RDS User CALs. With this licensing package, you get 50 RDS User CALs to grant access for up to 50 distinct users on Microsoft Windows Server 2019. Take advantage of Windows Server 2019’s powerful, streamlined and secure RDS server management infrastructure and enable your users to do more from anywhere.
Simplify IT Management
Windows has improved management of Remote Desktop Licensing server and entitlement through Active Directory (AD)
- Leverage high availability RD Licensing servers with forward-compatibility for future versions of Windows Server to enable easier management of licenses from a variety of RDS releases.
- Manage licenses for your employees by bringing the ability for the RD Licensing servers to update RDS user Client Access Licenses (CALs) into AD objects without accessing AD directly.
- Performance Counters APIs provides partners an easy way to access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver a consistent user experience.
End users will be able to leverage desktops and apps through RDS 2019 to maximize productivity.
- Modern notifications for RemoteApp in the Action Center improve productivity with applications like Microsoft Outlook.
- Discrete Device Assignment in RDS 2016 to bring better security, virtual machine (VM) isolation, and performance for your graphic-intensive workloads. These improvements in GPU virtualization technologies will result in reduced network traffic and smooth video playback.
- Reduced CPU usage on the client and server and bandwidth gives better image quality and faster end-to-end web client experience.
- With Windows Admin Center integration, it is easy to consolidate all local and remote server management into a single pane.
- Windows Defender optimizations for multi-session give you more confidence in bringing a secure, scalable and cost-effective desktop experience to end users.
- Web client support for Single Sign-on (SSO) delivers a streamlined authentication experience for users connecting via the web client.
- A few additional features include easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption, all of which, work toward providing a trusted end-to-end RDS deployment.